Thank you for your interest in feeding nutritious meals to the children and adults.

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has several nutrition programs that the state administers. The following information and questions will help you determine eligibility for your agency.

This table provides a quick overview of agency eligibility for participation in USDA’s nutrition programs:
Public School District or County Office of Education X X X
Charter School X X X
Government or Tribal X X X
Community-Based Organization   X X
Child Care Center     X
Provider of Home Child Care     X
Sponsor of Home Child Care     X
Adult Center     X
Camp X X  
Private School X X X
Group Home X   X
Juvenile Hall or Detention Center X    
Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy prohibits this agency from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication and Compliance 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410
202-260-1026, 866-632-9992 (toll free), or 202-401-0216 (TTD)